Parve stuffffed Mushrooms
By JACQUELINE ELBAZ — Stuffffed
2 boxes of stuffing mushrooms
1 onion, chopped
2 stalks of celery, chopped
4 cloves of garlic, chopped
¾ cup seasoned breadcrumbs
Olive oil for the pan
1. Preheat oven to 375° F.
2. Pop the stems out of the mushrooms and set the caps aside.
3. Heat the olive oil in a pan over medium heat.
4. Add the chopped onions and garlic, and cook until fragrant. Add the celery and sauté about 8 minutes.
5. Chop up the stems of the mushrooms and add to the pan.
6. Lower the flame. Add the breadcrumbs into the pan and cook for about 5 more minutes.
7. Place the mushroom caps on a greased baking sheet and use a spoon to stuff them with the vegetable-breadcrumb filling.
8. Bake the mushrooms for 35 minutes.